On the 3rd of March in Warsaw a meeting with ARiMR (en. ARMA – Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture) had taken place. The main aim of this event was to present the AgroEye project to the Agency and perform a training in a lecture form.
During 5 hours of meeting there were presented issues listed below:
– Usage of satellite techniques in agriculture and forestry
– Agricultural control in European Union
– Specification of Sentinels missions
– Object-based classification
– Functional and technical aspects of AgroEye application
– AgroEye presentation
As the last part of the event a discussion about using AgroEye was performed.
Abbreviated presentation in polish is available to see here: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/EQPdd7yTaBKzIx .